Plus One To Download
Why use Plus One To Download
First, let's discuss the advantages of using Plus One To Download, then let's take a step back and look at the advantages of asking for visibility in exchange for content and, in particular, of doing so on Google Plus.
Advantages of Plus One To Download
- It is easy and quick to set up. Nothing to install, just type two URLs and submit the form.
- The experience for your visitors is smooth, thanks to a super simple, non-distracting web design, and quick, thanks to fast servers.
- It is completely free.
- It is reliable: our hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime (and they have always exceeded the guaranteed level).
- You can set up as many Plus One To Download pages as you wish. There are no limits.
Why ask your visitors to give your website visibility among their friends in exchange for (part of) your content
In order to go viral (or at least as close to that as possible, see the article), you need each of your visitors to generate new visitors. Asking users to post about your website achieves this purpose. Tip: give your visitors a "preview" before you ask them to +1. For example, if your content is a program, give out a trial and give the permanent license after they +1 your website. If it is an ebook, give out the first chapter and ask visitors to +1 before reading the rest.
Why choose Google Plus over other social networks
There are fundamentally two reasons:
- The Google Plus feed to each user is not overflowing and cluttered. A post on Google Plus is almost certain to be seen by all the poster's friends. On Facebook and Twitter, it is likely to get lost.
- The number of +1's can affect your ranking in the search results. Google declared that they are "starting carefully" using +1's in their algorithms (see this link, in the section "Does +1 affect my site's performance in search?")
Are you convinced?
If you have not already done so, you can immediately set up your own Plus One To Download page.